Watercress Substitute

Haven't sent a message in a while.  Lots of guilt over gaining back much
of the weight I lost two years ago. I'm working hard on getting back on
the VLF and everyday exercise bandwagon. Towards that end, I found a
recipe for lentil salad that calls for watercress. I have some (limited)
knowledge of what watercress is, and I know it's near impossible to find
it where I live.  I've never tasted it, though, so I'm not sure what a
suitable substitute might be...parsley, cilantro?  Any thoughts from
someone more knowledgeable about watercress?

The recipe is from Prevention and it's part of a series on high-fiber
eating.  If I get the recipe right, I'll send it along.

Thanks,
Judy