Seattle

Since the restaurant recommendations have been flying, I thought I'd ask for
guidance in Seattle. We will be there for 3 days on our way to Alaska later
this month! Any VLF ideas (preferably, although not necessarily vegetarian)
would be much appreciated.

By the way, I was catching up when I saw someone's request for restaurants
in Minneapolis a while back. I've only found one worth mentioning so far,
but it's a great Thai place called Sawatdee - there are a few locations
around the city. Check it out if you're heading for the Twin Cities.