protein

to deborah who wanted to increase her protein intake.
i live in canada where we have the Bulk Barn, its just a chain of bulk
food stores.  I don't know if they have anything like that where you
live but they sell DRY ROASTED CHICKPEAS which taste just like peanuts.
They are so awesome.  As an athelete i devour these things.  They are so
easy to take in a little plastic bag and just pop a few in when you're
hungry.  They also have dry roasted soybeans which are not so low in
fat.  Hope that's what you're looking for.