Chinese lo mein recipe

Hi!
I'm not sure if anyone on here is familiar with the Chinese "fast-food"
restaurant, Panda Express, that my family and I love.  You find it in malls
and such.  ANyway, they have this delicious lo mein dish with tons of
noodles and vegetables mixed in.  I was wondering if anyone has an idea of
how to make them, or where I could get the lo mein noodles, or how to
season noodles so they'd taste similiar.  This could be an impossible
request, but I appreciate any ideas!  Thanks a bundle!

Chelsea