vegan Passover?

Hi gang!

Dan and I have been invited to a Passover seder with friends next week,
and I'm hunting for some vegan Passover-OK recipes to send along to them
so they have some idea of what they can feed us! :)  I found one or two
vegan Passover recipes in the Fatfree archives, but I'm looking for some
additional ones.  A few of the ones that I found at
http://web.mit.edu/yaron/www/passover.html are vegan, but not many.
Anyone else got any good ones?

Thanks,
Faith
--
Faith                       |"Censorship ends in logical completeness
faith@xxxxxxxxx             |when nobody is allowed to read any books