rice cooker-

Riki writes:
"Would I be correct in thinking you want only the part the food touches to
be
non-aluminum?  If so, my rice cooker is like that.  It is the very simple
one
I described a few days ago: Black and Decker Flavor Scented Steamer.  The
heating element and water reservoir in the base are probably aluminimum but
all of the food containers are plastic"

Thanks, but plastic is also a reactive substance.  I am looking for
something non reactive, like stainless steel or glass.
Jan G