drying vegetables ???

> "Earl Brunner" <ebrunner@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> writes:

> I have never tried a Vegetable granola but I have had
>Vegetable Pizza, etc..  I have sliced and dehydrated vegetables from my
>garden and use them for a snack.

Can you tell us how you dehydrate your vegetables?  Do you have a
dehydrator or do you do it in a regular oven?  I have always wanted
try this but have not dared so far.  I assume thin slides a long time
in a low temperature oven would do it, but I don't have the numbers...

Thanks!
Ellen

Ellen M. Sentovich
Cadence Berkeley Laboratories	1 510 647-2807 (office)
2001 Addison Street, 3rd floor	1 510 486-0205 (FAX)
Berkeley, CA  94704-1103		ellens@xxxxxxxxxxx

http://www-cad.eecs.berkeley.edu/~ellen