Blueberry Angel Food dessert

Hi!  Just tried out this idea this evening for a dessert using angel food
cake.  It turned out very tasty--a good idea if you're looking for good
desserts for those in your family that don't usually like FF stuff.

Ingredients:

--1 cup all-purpose flour
--1 cup confectioners sugar

--12 egg whites
--1 1/2 tsp. cream of tartar
--1/4 tsp. salt
--1 cup granulated sugar

--1 1/2 tsp. vanilla

--1 bag frozen berries (I used bluberries b/c that's all we had in the
freezer this evening)
--1/4-1/2 container FF whipped topping

What to do:  In a bowl, mix flour and confectioners sugar.  Set aside.  In
a large, clean mixing bowl, beat egg whites, salt, and cream of tartar
until foamy.  Beat granulated sugar in, 2 tbsps. at a time, until stiff
peaks form.  Gently fold in vanilla.  Next, sprinkling about 1/4 cup at a
time, gently fold in flour/sugar mixture just until it disappears into your
meringue.  Push 3/4 batter into an ungreased bundt pan.  Spoon 1/4-1/2
container of the whipped topping over batter, making a layer.  Then spread
the blueberries over that to make another layer.  Top with a final layer of
the remaining batter.  Bake at 375 degrees for about 35-40 minutes.
Serve with a dallop of whipped topping.  (Very good warm out of the oven!)

Enjoy!