More on chestnuts

Yes, chestnuts are lowfat, at approximately 6% calories from fat.
(less than oatmeal)

My container of non-sweetened chestnut puree from France has
the following serving suggestion:

Mix with plain yogurt, spread on toast, and broil.

Now who says the French don't know how to eat heathily !!
Unsweetened chestnut puree is rather dense and not terribly
interesting, so I bet the yogurt idea is a good one.

Ellen
Ellen M. Sentovich
Cadence Berkeley Laboratories	1 510 647-2807 (office)
2001 Addison Street, 3rd floor	1 510 486-0205 (FAX)
Berkeley, CA  94704-1103		ellens@xxxxxxxxxxx

http://www-cad.eecs.berkeley.edu/~ellen