Cake Frosting Idea

I make an angel food cake using (believe it or not) whole wheat flour. I
sift it twice and it is delicious. Although it is delicious without any
frosting, I sometimes make the following frosting:

1 package orange sugar free Jello
fat free Cool Whip
orange flavoring (optional)

Mix together the dry Jello and the Cool Whip. Add the flavoring if desired.
Keep refrigerated and frost individual servings before serving or frost
entire cake and refrigerate. Lime Jello is also excellent for my angel food
cake.