Thanks for the onelist responses

Michelle and all,

Thanks for your responses on my onelist question. Michelle, thanks for
checking it out and taking some action. Everyone has a right to start up
whatever list they want, but taking addresses from an existing list is
an invasion of privacy. I hate telephone solicitation, I get way too
much junkmail, and I sure don't need more of the same coming over my modem.

I appreciate hearing about new lists started by members of this group,
but I REALLY appreciate being given the chance to choose whether or not
I want to subscribe.

This is a great group - and this list has changed my life. I don't know
how long I've been on it, but I think it's been about 4 years now!

Julie in San Jose