Fructose

Hi: You have helped me in the past and I hope you can do so now. Does anyone
know the ration of fructose to sugar. A recent recipe called for fructose and
I only have sugar. How much can I substitute. Otherwise, when adapting a
recipe, How do I know how much fructose to use rather than sugar.  I love
this list--so inspirational and educational. Many thanks in advance, Lois in
New Jersey