Half 'n' half substitute?

Hi, all,

Happy US spring (going by the weather as opposed to the calendar) and
International Day of Prayer.

Yum....Vodka Sauce.  Sounds like a plan, if you nix the oil.  The only
trouble is, I don't do dairy, rice milk is too sweet and I don't like most
soy milk.  Any thoughts on the ever-popular silken tofu as a substitute for
the half'n'half?  (Since I haven't tried this recipe I don't know if that's a
gross idea or not.)