Tortilla baker

Referring to the tortilla baker thread from several months ago - I had lots
of trouble finding one after deciding I needed one!  I finally found one for
29.95 + 10 shipping at http://www.innoconcepts.com.
No connection with them I just thought that anyone else was having as much
trouble finding one as I did - they might like to have the address.
They called it a roti maker, but it made good flour tortillas.  I used there
recipe and was pretty happy with them.  Margo