Veggie & Difficult Family Members

 RubyTues59@xxxxxxx wrote:
>>I had to laugh because the last
time I made burritos (so easy - fatfree refried beans, salsa, corn, couscous
to soak up the excess juice and pickled hot pepper rings on whole wheat pita
halves - he ate seven of them) I was talking about the, um, aftermath and he
said, "Beans?  I thought it was meat.  Man, if you can make beans taste like
meat I wonder what ELSE you're doing!" <<

THIS is exactly the type of thing I was talking about in my post to Aiko.
Just don't tell them! <g> It's the mental block thing we  must wear down
with patience, persistance, stealth and sabotage.

Good job! <g>
Christine