[no subject]

Tyeisha, welcome to the list. Planning and preparing meals gets easier with
time. I have learned more from this list than any other source as far as
recipes and cooking ideas. We eat lots of vegetarian chili, cooked in
advance and stored in the refrigerator in serving size containers.

Also, microwaved sweet potatoes, baked potatoes, and other vegetables are
good at the end of a long day. The cabbage casserole is great, and is
especially suited to serving a couple of days later as well. Someone posted
the recipe to this list and I thank them now for it. My husband loves it.

Welcome, I hope you will enjoy some new recipes soon.