Salad Dressings

Hi all,

Just wanted to let you all know that I had been searching hi and low for
T. Marzetti's Fatfree salad dressings.  In particular their Zesty Ranch
and Honey Dijon, they are great!  Well I finally gave up and tried
calling the company to see where I could buy it and they sell it to
consumers!!!  They even sell it in single serving pouches.  There is a
minimum of a case but if you find one you love and you know you will use
it, it sure is worth it!  My case was like $11 US dollars but I can't
remember how many were in it.

Here's their number if anyone wants it:
614-268-3722

--