What to do with sausage GimmeLean (was re: Meatloaf)

On Sun, 24 Oct 1999 CaRingB@xxxxxxx wrote:

> meatballs, etc. Tastes just the way I remember. By accident, I once bought
> the sausage flavor, and it's sitting in my freezer with no place to go. I
> really recommend the beef GimmeLean.

Italian Sausage Soup

1 pkg GimmeLean sausage flavor
4-5 small zucchini
16oz vegetable broth
30oz tomato sauce
15oz italian tomatoes
15oz can of mushrooms
1tsp oregano leaves
1Tbsp basil
4 small crushed cloves of garlic
2 medium onions

Brown sausage according to package directions, breaking it up into hamburger
like pieces. Add all other ingredients. (Onions and garlic can be sauted with
sausage) Bring to a boil and simmer for about 20 minutes, until zucchini is done.

My non-veg husband loved it.  I made a double pot and we ate the whole thing that night.
I adapted this from a recipe I got from my mom.