New Goodies

I just picked up something I hadn't seen at my health food store from
Lightlife (they make gimme lean) called Lean Italian Links. They are
fantastic - the closest veggie thing that I've found to the Italian sausages
that I used to love. Mine cost $3.19 for a 12 oz package/8 links. They are a
little soft in texture - but I just nuked the one I tried and weigh in at 2g
fat per link/60 cal/160mg sodium. I haven't yet cooked with them, but I am
already planning some lasagne and sausage peppers and onions - maybe with a
little broccoli rabe . . . mmmmmmm

Here's the info on the package for Lightlife:
800/274-6001
PO Box 870
Greenfield, MA  01302