Mole and Cocoa

Hi, all,

All this talk about mole and chocolate - mmmmm!  Just a quick note to any
adventurous newbies out there who may want to try it - regular cocoa is not
fatfree *OR* lowfat, so any mole recipes posted (and please do post them,
people!) would be using lowfat powdered cocoa.  I know Wonderslim makes one
and I forgot the other company.  I think I saw both in the King Arthur Flour
catalog.  You could check their web site (www.kingarthurflour.com).  I
haven't tried either one, though, because I'm afraid of the sheer volume of
goodies I would be tempted by if I had it in the house!