Fiber Question

Hey,

I've been off the list for years, just hopped back on again.  My doctor
suggested
that I increase my fiber intake due to heart disease and cancer history in
my
family.  She asked me to try to up intake to 20 grams plus a day.  This
really
doesn't seem like a whole lot, but I wanted to be sure.  Is there a resource
that
you would recommend that would give me grams of fiber per serving on
different
foods?

Thanks,

 Jack Porcello  "JP"