Egg substitutes

>>###The key to going egg-less was the baking powder.  I read it somewhere
a while back, but didn't write down the proportions.  I've also done it
with pancakes with success.  The ratio that has worked for me so far is
1 Tbsp baking powder per cup of flour.  I'm curious if it will work in
quick breads too . . I'll let you know soon. Jeannette>>

Another egg substitute is to substitute 1 heaping Tablespoon of Soy Flour +
1 tsp. water in place of 1 egg. Works great, I've used it numerious times in
all types of recipes.

Connie

NetZero - Defenders of the Free World