Portobellos

 I've gotten really lazy where portobello mushrooms are concerned.  I just
brush them off cut off the stem and brush them with some marinade (barbeque
sauce, a mix of soy sauce and FF Italian Dressing, or lemon juice and
mustard), whatever you like. For 2
 large portabellos 5 minuters in the microwave seems to be enough. My
 microwave is old - so newer, more high-powered ones - might take less time.
 Into a large bun with tomato and lettuce and onion or whatever. Delicious!
 Patty in AZ