broccoli/tofu stir fry

I tried a new product last night to spice a dish I have made in the past.  It
is called Tofu Mate, and I got it at the local health food store.  It is made
in California.  It was good, but probably too much sodium for those on low
sodium diets.  Here it is (it was super fast to make):

Broccoli Tofu Stirfry
1 clove garlic, pressed
2 T veg stock or water (or whatever you use to replace oil)
1 bag (approximately 6 cups) of broccoli slaw
1 block extra firm tofu, drained and pressed to drain more moisture out
1 package Tofu Mate seasoning mix, any flavor (or a few tablespoons full of
soy sauce)

In a non-stick pan, cook garlic in liquid until soft.  Add broccoli slaw and
then crumble tofu in the pan.  Sprinkle in the Tofu Mate, and add a little
water if necessary to distribute it.  Cook a few minutes until the broccoli
slaw is as well done as you like it, and then season with soy sauce if you
haven't used the Tofu Mate.
We have it for breakfast, lunch or dinner and usually with high fiber toast.
Yum Yum.