fruit of the month plans

Pat,

I think others would be interested so I'm replying to the list.  I can
absolutely recommend the fruit from Harry and David's.  The pears are
perfect, and I get more positive feedback about those in the Christmas
baskets we send then about any of the other baked goodies that come with
them.  They also do a fruit of the month deal with several options (eg 9
months or 12).  Enjoy!

http://www.harryanddavid.com/

Susan Swierkowski
susan.swierkowski@xxxxxxxxx

>For Christmas last year my husband got me a gift of fruit - 9 months of
various
>citrus fruits, 1 big box delivered to my doorstep monthly.  It came from
Hammond