Re: The chocolate cookies.

Sorry, but I didn't save the recipe, and as you can see, I'm not the
original poster. If YOU are the person who posted the chocolate cookie
recipe, could you please repost it? I've received a couple of requests
off-line as well as this one.

Alternatively, I understand the Fat Free list is archived. That means
you should be able to go to the web site and find the original message.
Right, Michelle?

Enjoy!

Jeff