TVP crumbles are available

For those looking for a meat substitute for tacos, chili, etc., Morningstar farms carry TVP "crumbles."  The crumbles package look like a round sausage package and comes in the freezer department in Wal-Mart frozen food section.  We use the crumbles for tacos, chili, meatloaf, pizza and other dishes in which one would use hamburger.

Also in the produce aisle of Wal-Mart is a package of spicy crumbles, which friends here in our town say is wonderful on tacos.  Wal-Mart also carries veggie cheese, soybean bologna and turkey "lunch meat."  The products are delicious.  My better half likes the products and he's pretty "picky" about what he eats.

Hope you have a Wal-Mart in your area.

 From Willie - who lives near the Wal-Mart home, Rogers, Ark.