about B12

Hello,
After being vegan for quite a while, my doctor said my blood test showed
a lack of B12.  He told me to get the supplement, but ONLY the kind that
is put under the tongue to dissolve.  He said any other B12 tablet will
not do any good, because it needs the saliva to be absorbed.

After taking it for about a month he said I tested ok and could
discontinue it.  Apparently you don't take it if you don't need it!