Beverly's Flavor

Moderation, foderation!  You're only fooling yourself!

More and more people are eating more and more meals away from home.  We all
know that when we eat at restaurants, any place, we get a very a high dose
of fat, sodium, and sugar.  Weight Watchers is only a place to start and
should be further reduced in fat, sodium and sugar!  The only way is to
cook your own and take it with you whenever possible.  I don't tell
people--until after they have eaten.  Most think it's really good and tasty.

Cooking with spices is the answer--no fat, no sugar, no sodium, no
caffeine!  Everything else is quite a long DELICIOUS list!  See the
wonderful recipes in the fatfree archives!