fatfree blueberry dessert request ..HELP !!

Hey everyone , It's blueberry season here in Maine and just got back
from picking tons of blueberries with the family. Now I need some good
fatfree recipes to get rid of them and start baking up a storm. I want
to make cake , cobblers , muffins , breads etc. Anything recipes you
could share with me that is fatfree and a good dessert would be GREAT
!!! Thanks for your time : )
~~~Ashley

~~ AsHLeY wEdgEwOoD ~~

alexis_baby@xxxxxxxx - email

Get your own FREE Bolt Onebox - FREE voicemail, email, and
fax, all in one place - sign up at http://www.bolt.com