Protein Powder

Adam, I am a distance runner and every day after my workouts I use protein
powder to make my shake. I use milk, protein powder (usually Met-Rx Chocolate
Peanut Butter), ice and peanut butter. I find that it certainly adds a rich
flavor and great texture to the shake. What kind were you going to buy? I
have tried several if you want my opinions on any of them!
Good Luck! Beth