mcdougall?

is anyone on the mcdougall program or have any experiences they can share?
recipes to recommend? i started just last week, and am doing well so

-cherrie

"I have from an early age abjured the use of meat, and the time will come
when men such as I will look upon the murder of animals as they now look
upon the murder of men."  Leonardo Da Vinci

www.calypso.com/glittersvegpage

join my veggie icq active list! active list #73313964
my icq number: 47113685