Re: fenugreek seeds

On Sat, 30 Dec 2000 19:19:28 -0600, you wrote:

>Joy in the New Year to all - does anyone know where to buy seeds for growing fennugreek?  with all the snow and cold I am enjoying cooking and recipes that "simmer" all day - now that my mind is open to FF and with the hlep of this site, we're all set -
>Made a simple veggie soup today - garlic & onions, carrots, celery, a can of tomatoes, some chopped green peppers out of the freezer from last summer's garden, simmer long and slow, added some brown rice and more water, simmered more - basil, salt, pepper, oregano and voila!!  good bread made the meal!  enjoy life - it's a gift!
>diana in st. louis.

Try the Pinetree Garden Seed Catalog.  It's on the web at
www.superseeds.com  They've also got a print catalog that you can
request.  One of the virtues of this seed company is that they sell
small packets of seeds at reasonable prices.

The fenugreek is listed under herb seeds, as a medicinal herb.
They're only 50 cents for 50 seeds.