Pizza Dough, another question

McDougall, in his Quick and Easy cookbook, suggests using a purchased pizza crust, such as the Kabuli Pizza Crust from Dallas Gourmet Bakery. Has anyone found this pizza crust in a store? My local Whole Foods doesn't sell it. Is it frozen? I looked for a website for Dallas Gourmet Bakery, but didn't find one.

I'd like to use a prepared pizza crust for fast dinners after work or for weekend lunches. I've used English muffins, which get too soggy, and pita bread, but I'd like to try something else. The Boboli crust in the stores has way to much fat to even try.

Kathleen