bread machine recipes, non-dairy cream substitutes

If I don't follow protocol for sending a message, it is because I am a
new subscriber and a computer newbie.  In answer to the article on
adding dried Italian dressing mix to a recipe, I have also had luck
using other flavours too (ranch bread, sundried tomato bread, cucumber
bread etc.)
	I am also having trouble finding a non dairy substitute for cream in my
coffee. Things seem to curdle that I have tried. I don't miss the fat,
but the texture-I strain it through my teeth.  I have heard of white
wave cream substitute, but am a Canadian and can't get it here.  Any
suggestions would be helpful.   Pat