TUNO

HI,

Someone asked on tuno -- I just want share my one experience with it...
I bought a can of the Natural Touch tuno and a chub of the frozen kind.
I too was excited about the prospect of a fish substitute but what a
shock when I opened the can -- It smelled just like pet food and
probably tastes about the same, IMHO, :-p

Now I was advised that the frozen kind is far superior to the canned,
but after trying the other, I hesitate to even thaw it out...  Anyway,
if you still want to try it after my review, it is hard to find, but I
got mine at an Adventist health-food store, and I noticed the Mail Order
Catalog has it, too.

Good Luck,

Angelika