Chunk TVP

On Sat the 29th Clljkm@xxxxxxx wrote for info on chunk TVP:

Cathy's Country Store is a great online shop for all kinds of natural and bulk foods -- including bulk TVP I am not associated with the site, but I have been very pleased with the orders I have received from them.

url -- www.cathysbulkfoods.com
Address -- 2125 N. Richmond St.  Appleton, WI 54911
Phone -- (920) 830-3311

fyi -- for those of you who love your bread machines as much as we love ours, this is also a great resource for baking needs and recipe ideas