work lunches

I want to do more cooking at home to save $$ and be healthier. I'm also a
bit tired of the local salad bar. Please post simple recipes that I could
make in advance(like once a week) to use as a base or meal for lunch at
work. I'm not looking for anything specific in types of food, just things
that I can prepare ahead of time that are simple vegetarian as well as
healthy. Any suggestions about make ahead stuff is great!  If you have
something that is outside the rules here pls send privately... I look
forward to seeing what you all have to offer. Thanks!

Danyel Bailey
danyel.bailey@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx