Unidentified subject!

I have a question about soy milk: I tried the Vitasoy
Vanilla which has
really strong flavor to me, is that typical of soy
milk? Would it be
better
to get the unflavored kind if I don't want that strong
taste? I
couldn't tell
if it was the vanilla or the soy flavor that wasn't
particularly
appealing.

Susan-
I personally prefer the vanilla flavored soy milk
because it cuts down on some of the sourness it sounds
like you had. but when buying flavored you should
watch out for the sugar levels. I have had great luck
with Health Valley 'Soy Moo' It is delicious! It is
fat free, only 70 calories, 8 grams of protein, and as
much calcium and vitamin d as regular milk. It also
has a slightly maple taste. I hope this helps!
God bless,
Shelly