morningstar un-chicken

i fooled my boyfriend by cutting a morningstar breaded "chicken" patty into his serving of rice last night-- he loved it
his exact words were "dinner was great, hon -- especially the chicken"
of course i had to tell him that the "chicken" was made of TVP -- the stuff i eat but he won't go near he was shocked, but he asked me to fix him some of my favorite TVP dishes this weekend -- i believe we may have a convert on our hands

ps -- the morningstar farms un-chicken is high in fat for us VLF eaters -- but if you have a meat-eater in the house, its better than the real stuff