White flour bread machine mix

I found out  from their website that Eagle Mills
makes a bread machine mix for white bread.
I  will ask that supermarket to order the white bread for me.  Thank you
for your reply.

I did check out Zabars and the other websites mentioned in the response
and did not get what I wanted but discovered other useful info.

I also discovered that Williams Sonoma  in Manhattan carries a very
varied line of bread mixes; however they are expensive and   butter and
egggs have to be added.  But their selection of quick breads and unusual
breads was very good -----worth an occasional try or for a gift.

For the Eagle Mills brand only water  has to be added.  Its quick and
easy, it skips the trial and error and for a new "baker" that's
important.

Regards,
Sue