Bay leaves in flour, etc.

Sammie asked about whether the bay leaves I put in my flour, etc., flavored
the food. I have never noticed a flavor. I think that because the leaves
are dry, the flavor is not passed to the food.

Bethann

Bethann D. Merriam          		Senior Technical Editor
(408) 371-8834			Cisco Systems, Inc.

Have regular hours for work and play; make each day both
useful and pleasant, and prove that you understand the worth
of time by employing it well.
 	  ---Louisa May Alcott