mock chicken

+AD4-My husband and I also like the texture of the frozen tofu
but have been
+AD4-breading them with a mixture of 3 Tbs Nutritional yeast, 2
Tbs whole wheat
+AD4-flour, 1 Tbs Garlic Salt ( we use 1 tsp Garlic Powder
instead), and 1 tsp
+AD4-pepper.  This seems to give the tofu a wonderful flavor and
we put it on
+AD4-buns with lettuce and tomatoes.
+AD4-Sally Eddy
+AD4-

Please say more about this, does the 'breading+ACI- stick
sufficiently to the tofu?  Then how do you cook--bake?
Sounds wonderful.
Jan

lifeafterkids-subscribe+AEA-onelist.com
for interesting, interested women in the
second half of life and living it well+ACE-

 womens-sangha-subscribe+AEA-onelist.com
a community of women on a Buddhist path