Still grilling!

I have a Foreman Lean Grilling Machine. I grill zucchini, eggplant,
mushrooms, tomoatoes - whatever on it. Just sprinkle with whatever spices I
want and close
the lid just long enough to heat it through. Delicious!

I also make sandwiches on it. My favorite is low fat focaccia bread with
eggplant, red pepper, and mushrooms. I grill the vegetables and then put
them between the sliced focaccia and grill again - delicious!

Kelly

"If we all did the things we are capable of doing, we would literally
 astound ourselves."        Thomas A. Edison