bread

With all this talk about making bread, I wonder if anyone has a recipe for
100% whole wheat bread that is excellent.  I've been making partial wheat for
years and have perfected my recipe with little oil.  I wouldn't mind a whole
wheat recipe having some  oil if it is very good and my kids will eat it!.
For my family, I'm more concerned about serving more whole wheat than less
fat.  You may email me personally if it does have fats and you don't want to
post the recipe here.
Thanks!   Jeannette    JLC184@xxxxxxx