half & half, whole wheat and bread flour

Hi breadmakers,
This one's a combination of 2 or 3 recipes from my
Regal book.  It came out quite well, and in some cases
 might be more kid-friendly or husband-friendly than
100% whole wheat.

Water:          10 to 12 ounces
Salt:           2 teaspoons
Molasses:       1 tablespoon
Packed brown sugar:   1 tablespoon
Honey:                1 tablespoon
Whole wheat flour:    2 cups
Bread flour:          2 cups
Vital wheat gluten:   1 1/2 teaspoons
Active Dry Yeast:     2 teaspoons

This one rose to the top of my Regal machine; the 100%
whole wheat
often only rises about halfway.  You might want to be
careful with this one!

I'm sorry I don't have a nutritional analysis for any
of these
that I have posted, but obviously the 100% whole wheat
has more fiber.