grilled portabellas

-We put ours on the BBQ after "some time" however much we've got
(anywhere from 15 min to 3 hrs) of marinating in 1/4 cup soy sauce, 1
tsp ginger, 1 Tblsp sugar and 1 Tblsp rice or mild vinegar.  Sometimes I
add 3-5 drops of sesame oil for the flavor.  The shrooms only take about
5 min on a side over medium heat - it's one of our favorites on a yummy
sesame roll or good bread!  pour the left over marinade on the bread and
add ff mayo - heavenly!  enjoy - diana in st. louis