Picnic ideas - crudite's

Kirsten,
I find more and more people are grateful when someone brings veggies to a
cookout or party.  Instead of celery or carrot sticks, I steam the following
veggies to crisp texture, chill them and then pile them neatly around a
central bowl of fat free or low fat dip:  broccoli or brocolini, green beans,
zucchini strips, asparagus and green pepper.  The whole platter is green and
delicious.