S F Bay Area Restaurants

Shelly:

I'm sending you some of my favorite restaurants on the Peninsula and in SF.

Fon Yong Vegetarian Restaurant is a *WONDERFUL* Chinese restaurant that
specializes in vegetarian cuisine in San Carlos. This restaurant is one of
the Bay
Area's best kept secrets! I'm VERY selective about Chinese cuisine and this is
probably one of the BEST I've EVER eaten in.

http://yp.yahoo.com/py/ypMap.py?Pyt=Typ&YY=7029&city=San%20Carlos&state=CA&count
ry=US&stx=fon%20yong&stp=a&ad=2500&ycat=&l=1&tuid=9798549&tq=8&btype=default

Fon Yong Vegetarian Restaurant (Casual)
1065 Holly St
San Carlos, CA
650.637.9238

http://yp.yahoo.com/py/ypMap.py?Pyt=Typ&YY=27863&city=San%20Carlos&state=CA&coun
try=US&stx=8903827&stp=y&ad=2500&ycat=8903827&l=1&tuid=12000809&tq=8&btype=defau
lt
Mediterranean Delite (very casual - call for hours)
1620 El Camino Real
San Carlos, CA
650.654.9172

http://www.kathmanduwest.com/
Kathmandu West (The Finest in the Cuisine of Nepal)
20916 Homestead Road
Cupertino, CA
408.996.0940

http://www.millenniumrestaurant.com/
Millennium
246 McAllister Street
between Hyde and Larkin
San Francisco, CA
415.487.9800, ext. 0
Millennium is fabulous restaurant serving healthy, gourmet vegetarian
cuisine in the heart of San Francisco.

http://bayarea.citysearch.com/E/V/SFOCA/0003/27/99/1.html
Greens Restaurant
Fort Mason Center, Bldg A
San Francisco, CA
415.771.6222
(Over rated and over priced vegetarian restaurant but beautiful views)

http://www.jouberts.com/
Joubert's
4115 Judah Street @ 46th Avenue
San Francisco, CA
415.753.5448
South African Vegetarian Food - (I haven't eaten here yet)

Cheers,
Risa-