Featherweight Products

Several years ago, all Featherweight food products disappeared around here
so I thought they had been bought out and discontinued!

Where are Featherweight food products sold now?  I searched on
"featherweight"  and got sites for sewing machines and boxing!  I'm in
northwestern Ohio.  And I still hoard some things which I can no longer
find.  Don't know what I'm going to do when they're gone.  Thanks.